The Topcon OC-2200 Ophthalmic Chair uses a manual reclining mechanism with an ambidextrous handle and has a solid aluminum frame, armrest, footrest, and base for exceptional durability. This examination chair also features illuminated membrane switch control, an articulating multi-position headrest, and single button folding armrests. The ergonomically shaped cushions are covered with anti-viral upholstery, which is available in several colors.
- Ambidextrous manual recline
- Solid aluminum construction
- Multi-position articulating head rest
- Single button folding armrests
- Ergonomically shaped cushions
- Anti-viral upholstered cushions, available in multiple colors
- Overall Dimensions: Width: 28"; Depth: 40"; Height: 55"
- Elevation Stroke: (Low Type) 9"
- Elevation Stroke: (High Type) 12.5"
- Rotation: 355 Degrees
- Inclination: Angle 70 Degrees
- Footrest Height: 3.5" / 1.5"
- Full Recline Length: 75"
- Low Seat Height: Height: 20"; Stroke 9"; Top Dimension of 29"
- High Seat Height: Height: 22.5" Stroke 12.5"; Top Dimension of 35"
- Voltage & Frequency: 120VA(±10%); 5A; 60Hz, 240VA(±10%); 3A; 50/60Hz
- Shipping Weight: 281lb
- Lift Capacity: 500lb
- ETL Listed: Complies with UL and CSA