You can also send your repair request to email@example.com
- Check and clean mechanical parts
- Check and clean the lenses
- Libricate the parts if necessary
- Tune up and adjustments
- Adjust prism to see single image
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Service labor cost is $150 per hour
- We must have a valid credit card on file prior to start of the service.
- There is a diagnosis fee of $125.00 per item.
- Once the diagnosis is completed, we will provide you with a detailed break down of the repair cost. If you wish to move forward with the repair, you must provide an authorization before we proceed and the diagnosis fee will be waived. Your credit card will not be charged until the service has been completed.
- If you wish not to move forward with the repair, you are responsible for diagnosis fee + pick up / delivery cost if applicable.
- As a courtesy we can provide a free loaner (if available) while we are working on your equipment. Please refer to our free loaner policy below.
Free Loaner Policy and Agreement
- You must sign a free loaner agreement & leave a check or valid credit card information as security deposit.
- You must provide us with a completed and signed credit card authorization form for our records for security deposit. (We must have a completed and signed credit card authorization form if using credit card)
- You are responsible for damages to our loaner, if any.
- Once you are notified of the repair costs, you must contact us within 3 business days with your decision to proceed with repairs or not.
- If you decide to proceed with the repairs, you can keep the loaner while the repairs are being made. You will be contacted once the repairs are completed.
- If you decide not to proceedwith the repairs, the repair is considered complete and the loaner must be returned within 3 business daysand/or it will be converted to rental and a rental fee will be rendered.
Please note, fees will be applied if the loaners are not returned and/or not we do not hear back from you within 3 business days after completion of the repair.