Berkeley SV 15 Suction Pump
It is a mobile, high performance double diaphragm pump and vacuum system, with rugged stainless steel top, baked enamel sides, and protective rubber bumpers.
You may also be interested in:
The Berkeley SV 15 Suction Pump is designed to safely and rapidly evacuate the products of the first trimester of pregnancy. It enables a significant reduction in blood loss, myometrial damage, and anesthesia requirements.
- Pump and motor are designed to require only minimal maintenance.
- Safety trap has automatic vacuum restriction.
- Meets hospital operating room safety requirements.
- Rubber wheels for mobility.
- Cord-wrap is provided on the back panel.