Amrex Dual Ch. Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator MS324
Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Battery Operable
The MS324A is designed for the application of low volt ac muscle stimulation.
The MS324A may be used for combination therapy. Low voltage electrical muscle stimulation may be applied separately or it may be combined with therapeutic ultrasound simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer of an Amrex SynchroSonic U/50.
- Dual channel 4 pad stimulator
- Dual intensity controls
- Adjustable pulsation, surge and reciprocal rates
- Surge or reciprocal modes ramped
- Tetanize mode
- Intensity reset circuit
- 30 min timer
- Patient treatment stop switch
- Optional wall mount bracket
- Combination therapy capability
- AC (MS324A) or battery operable (MS324AB)