Baum Sphygmomanometer with a mobile base
Features and Benefits
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Unique, low reflection, high contrast scale and red pointer to increase visibility and reduce parallax error.
- Diecast aluminum 5-wheel base(20" dia.) with 2"hooded casters and 2lb. cast iron weight for increased stability.
- Manometer housing is mounted at a 20 angle for ease of viewing.
- Heavy gauge machined aluminum tubing.
- Calibrated® V-Lok® inflation System and 8 feet of Extendex® coiled tubing.
- Basket to store cuffs
- Dimensions: 22" x 21 1/2" x 15 1/4"
- Finish: Neutral White ABS Plastic
- Standard Cuff Color
- Inflation System: Calibrated® V-Lok®
- Cuff Holder: Basket