The Refurbished Burdick ELI 150c Resting Electrocardiograph is a powerful ECG system which is easy to use. It offers real-time preview of 12-lead ECG to help ensure high-quality data acquisition at investigator sites.
Welch Allyn ELI 150c Resting Electrocardiograph Features
- Selects cleanest 10 seconds of ECG data during patient connection.
- Custom ID allows customized demographic data fields to be downloaded to the device from the E-Scribe ECG data management system for each study protocol.
- Positive ID allows customized demographic data fields to be automatically populated by entering the subject's ID number, or from a subject's previously stored ECG, minimizing data entry at sites.
- Buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing, and ECG transmission/order retrieval.
- Download demographic data fields for each study protocol.
- Populate demographic data fields by entering subject's ID number or from memory.
- Choice of wired or wireless acquisition.
- 40,000 Hz sampling rate used for 12-lead recording and analysis.
- Compact and lightweight, providing comprehensive functionality in an ultra-portable device.