The Burton Outpatient Mobile Exam / OR Surgery LED Light is the documented industry leader for examination lights. More physicians choose the Burton Outpatient Mobile exam / Or Surgery Light II than any other light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Burton Outpatient Ii Mobile Or Surgery Light is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physician’s office.
- Autoclavable SteriHandle
- Friction knob to allow user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool
- Shadow-free operation provided by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hour average bulb life
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to ensure continuous operation
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures)
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes