The MTI 424 Exam Chair is a Tri-Power Exam Chair including power lift, back, and tilt with a 650 lb (295 kg) lift capacity.
The 424 chair is 19.5" (49.5 cm) wide. Minimum seat height is 19” (48.3 cm) for low models or 21” (53.3 cm) for high
models. The 424 includes 3-function hand-switches in the back of the chair. The foot and back have coordinated
motion. The foot comes with a flip-up footrest. The chairs are used for positioning a patient for exams and
procedures. The 424 with Swivel.
- Low Voltage Motors: Power lift, tilt & back w/coordinated foot
- Height: 19-30.5” or 21-37”
- Width: 19.5”
- Base: 340° swivel
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Memory Positions: 2 user-programmable positions & auto return
- Controls: back mounted membrane switches and optional foot control
- Headrest: articulating
- Frame: all-steel
- Velcro Upholstery
- Arms: flip-up, lock-down
- Footrest: flip-up