The refurbished lightly used 24.4 cu ft PHCbi MDF-U731M-PA high performance biomedical -30°C in excellent working condition.
Labrepco Inc PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MDF Series 24.4 Cu. Ft. Manual Defrost Biomedical Freezer
PHCbi High Performance Biomedical -30°C Manual Defrost Freezers are constructed with high performance laboratory and clinical grade refrigeration systems. They are designed to be used in medical, biotechnology and industrial labs for storage of blood components, enzymes, culture media, reagents, specimens and vaccines.
- Cold Chain Storage: Engineered from the inside out to create, maintain and restore precise temperatures necessary for vaccine storage.
Maximaum Cooling Performance: Cooling coils are strategically spaced in the Freezer walls.
- Superior Temperature Uniformity: Robust short-term lab freezer is powered by PHCbi legendary compressors.
- Microprocessor Controller and Alarms: The built in display keeps you informed of all input/output functions.
- Flexible to stay put or Move around: The built in sturdy wheels makes it a cinch to move the freezer from one room to another. Or simply attach to the floor for long term placement.
Specialty / Medical Practice: Medical Laboratory, General Practice, Urgent Care, Family practice and more
- Product Usage: Store medication and vaccines
- Brand: Panasonic Labcorpco
- Warranty: 30 days parts and labor only
- Exterior Dimensions: 30.3" W x 32.7" D x 77.0" H (770 x 830 x 1955 mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 25.6" W x 27.6" D x 59.8" H (650 x 700 x 1520 mm)
- Effective Capacity: 24.4 cu.ft. (690 L)
- Insulation: Rigid polyurethane foamed-in-place
- 4 Polyurethane coated wire shelves with load capacity up to 110 lbs or 50 Kg
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 24.4" (626 x 620 mm)
- Days to be ready: 1-2 business days