Ritter 391 Procedure Chair
Ritter 391 Exam Chair
The Refurbished Midmark Ritter 391 Exam Chair is ideal for majority of small procedures which can be performed
The Ritter 391, designed specifically for otolaryngologists, features a thin back and magnetic adjustable headrest. Its controls are on both sides for convenience.
- 360° rotating base
- One adjustable memory position
- Dual controls for left- or right-hand versatility
- Full-function foot control
- Flat table positioning
- Swing-out armrests for easy accessibility
- Magnetic Head Rest
Specialty / Medical Practice: Otolaryngology, Dermatology, Facial Surgery, Minor Procedures and more
- Product Usage: Patient examination and procedures
- Brand: Midmark Ritter
- Patient Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor only
- Seat: 21" x 18"
- Height: 22" - 36"
- Voltage: 120V
- Days to be ready: 1-2 business days