Welch Allyn GS 600 LED Exam Light
Welch Allyn GS 600 Exam Light
Welch Allyn is among the first Medical Equipment Manufacturers to join the EPA's Energy Star Compliance Partnership, releasing its new Green Series Medical Exam Lights.
Featuring three LEDs and a wider head, the GS 600 is designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions. And since it delivers brilliant color and enhanced performance and accuracy, the GS 600 is ideal for minor procedures and exams in any healthcare environment.
Features and Benefits
- Three LEDs that provide a whiter, brighter light than halogen.
- Less energy consumption for reduced cost of ownership.
- No bulb replacement for cost savings.
- Wider head, designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions.
- Uniform spot and superior brightness for minor procedures and exams in any healthcare environment.
- Minimal heat dissipation.
- Touchless controls with dimming features.
- # of LEDs: 3 White LEDs
- Color Temperature: 5,500° K
- Light Intensity @ Typical Working Distance: 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles)
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Working Distance: 12 in (30.5 cm) to 20 in (50 cm)
- Spot Size at Working Distance: 6 in (15 cm) to 7 in (18 cm)
- Electrical Input: 100-240 V~ 50 Hz-60 Hz, 0.65 A max
- Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8’ (2.5 m) long
Specialty / Medical Practice: General Practice, OBGYN, Dermatology, Aesthetics and more
- Product Usage: Examination lighting for medical clinics
- Brand: Welch Allyn, Hill-Rom, Baxter
- New: 1 Year manufacturer
- Refurbished: 90 days
- Height: 13.58 in (34.5 cm)
- Width: 7.56 in (19.2 cm)
- Depth: 3.39 in (8.6 cm)
- Mobile Stand:
- Height: 24.02 in (61 cm)
- Diameter: 20.87 in (53 cm)
- Total Wall Mount: 33.27 in (84.5 cm)
- Total Mobile Stand: 58.66 in (149.0 cm)
- Table/Wall and Mobile Stand to Luminaire Center: 31.1 in (79 cm)
- Voltage: 120 v
- Days to be ready: 1-2 days