The OPMI Pico is a compact, high-performance, easy-to-use surgical microscope. It features many innovative functions that optimize the quality of treatment. A new generation of diagnostic microscope with the time tested features of the past.
The Zeiss OMPI Pico offers:
- Flexibility with precise positioning and handling. T-handgrip for reliable, exact setting of the position required for examination of the patient.
- Focusing convenience by moving the OPMI Pico
- Faster in Focus with razor-sharp images with high contrast and an outstanding impression of stereopsis.
- Superb visual comfort.
- Impressive panorama viewing through widefield optics.
- High-eyepoint eyecups for excellent visual comfort.
- Relaxed vision with or without eyeglasses.
- Five magnification steps with the apochromatic magnification changer.
- Excellent, powerful fiber optic illumination through the use of state-of-the-art technology in the illumination system.
- Totally homogeneous illuminated field - currently unparalleled in this price category.
- Outstanding depth perception over a large range, even in deep, narrow channels.
- Attractive design for an innovative office.
- Ideal dimensions for a long reach.
- Integration in existing examination units possible.
- Space-saving stand-by position.
- Inclination switch for automatic activation and deactivation of the illumination.
- Electrical supply for coaxial cold light illumination in the suspension system.
- In the event of lamp failure, rapid lamp change by pressing a button on the suspension system.