Terms & Conditions
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to notify Angelus Medical & Optical in written format of any defects or damages within 10 days from receiving the merchandise.
- 20% restocking fee is applied to all items returned within 10 days from purchase of the merchandise.
- There will be store credit issued for all refunds. There is not any cash refunds available.
- Merchandise cannot be returned after 10 days.
- The buyer will agree to a charge of 1.5% monthly interest on all past due balances.
- All invoices must be paid in full prior to deliver.
- Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable.
- All sales are final and non-refundable on clearance items.
- All new equipment come with manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- All our refurbished equipment include 90 days parts & labor only warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- All items on clearance come with 15 days warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty does not include pickup/delivery. There will be additional charge for pickup/delivery/shipping when applicable.
Long Distance Shipping
We work with several shipping partners and we insure all shipments unless otherwise specified. However, we rely on our customers to work with us to ensure they receive the equipment is delivered in the same condition it left our facility.
- There is additional charge for palletizing and crating of the equipment.
- The buyer is responsible for inspection of the equipment prior to accepting the shipment.
- Angelus Medical & Optical equipment is no longer responsible for the damages, once you accept the shipment.
Make sure to fully inspect the shipment prior to accepting it from the shipping company.
- DO NOT SIGN THE PAPERWORK and DO NOT ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT, in case of visible damage to the package and/or equipment.
- Please note, if you sign the paperwork, you will be responsible for the damages.
- Take multiple pictures of the damage and its surrounding.
- Notify us as soon as possible.
Local Pickup and Delivery
- There is a pickup and delivery charge when applicable.
- Taxes are applicable to all pickup and deliveries provided by our employees and/or company vehicles. IT IS THE LAW.
- There is additional cost for heavy items including, but not limited to: (Surgery tables, Procedure Chairs, large sterilizers, large blanket warmers, etc.)
- There is additional charge if there is a need for additional delivery person. (Odd shaped items and/or oversize items such as stretchers, some beds require additional delivery people.)
- The pickup & delivery pricing is based on:
- 1 load, 1 trip and 1 person delivery
- No stairs or narrow hallways
- Service Elevator
- Regular Hours (8:00 – 3:30 pm during business days)
- Regular non-heavy items.
- 1 Load is approximately 1/2 of a pick up truck. (i.e: 2 tables or 2 procedure chairs)
- Stairs: We do not deliver heavy items using the stairs. (Sorry, not even a couple of steps)