Please note: Due to the recent supply chain and rising gas prices, the shipping costs have increased as well. But, we are always looking for the best available prices for you.
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Third party small items: USPS, UPS, FEDEX for small items
- Third party Freight Shipping - Varies
LOCAL PICKUP AND DELIVERY
- We provide white glove delivery within 50 miles from our facility to commercial facilitie only
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 3:30 (Additional fees may apply outside of these hours)
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide ramps, secure elevators, etc to accommodate deliveries.
- There is a pickup and delivery charge when applicable.
- Taxes are applicable to all pickup and deliveries provided by our employees and/or company vehicles. IT IS THE LAW.
- There is additional cost for heavy items including, but not limited to: (Surgery tables, Procedure Chairs, large sterilizers, large blanket warmers, etc.)
- There is additional charge if there is a need for additional delivery person. (Odd shaped items and/or oversize items such as stretchers, some beds require additional delivery people.)
- The pickup & delivery pricing is based on:
- 1 load, 1 trip and 1 person delivery
- No stairs or narrow hallways
- Service Elevator
- Regular Hours (8:00 – 3:30 pm during business days)
- Regular non-heavy items.
- 1 Load is approximately 1/2 of a pick up truck. (i.e: 2 tables or 2 procedure chairs)
- Our liability insurance prevents us from deliveries with following conditions:
- Residential buildings - DO NOT DELIVER
- Climbing the stairs (Heavy Items) - Heavy items are delivered to the bottom of the stairs
- Small hallways & doors requiring special handling - Items will be delivered to the treshold.
LONG DISTANCE SHIPPING
- Dock-to-Dock: (Default)
- The shipment is delivered to the curbside only on a pallet.
- The shipment is delivered inside the building on a pallet
- The shipment is delivered inside the office and placed at the desired location
- Packaging material and pallets are removed from premises
- Shipping and Delivery Charges are non-refundable as the shipping company will charge us directly for the shipment.
- We are not responsible for damages which may occur after the product is picked up by third party.
- If you choose to purchase insurance for your shipment, we will assist you to the best of our capability to recover your loss.
- Standard shipping cost automatically provided on the website is based on the following, any variation could change the shipping cost.
- Dock to Dock delivery
- Commercial Facility
- No Insurance
- Inspect the shipments immediately and notify the delivery driver in case of damages
- If the shipment is damaged, note all the visible damages on the receipt and notify the delivery driver.
- Take multiple pictures of the shipment, delivery truck, receipt and all related people and objects.