Please note: Due to the recent supply chain and rising gas prices, the shipping costs have increased as well. But, we are always looking for the best available prices for you.
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Third party small items: USPS, UPS, FEDEX for small items
- Freight Shipping via third party
- Small Items:
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:00 PST
- Large Items:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 3:00 PST
- Please note, palletizing fees may apply
We provide white glove delivery within 50 miles from our facility to commercial facilities only.
It is the customer's responsibility to provide ramps, secure elevators, etc to accommodate deliveries.
Due to the weight of the equipment our liability insurance prevents deliveries under following conditions:
- Residential building
- Any stairs or Steps
- Items will be delivered to the bottom of the stairs.
- Small hallways & doors requiring special handling
- Items will be delivered to the tresholds.
Third Party Small Items:
We use third party for delivery of small items. We provide you with the tracking information if available.
Third Party Large Items - Freight Shipping:
By default, the provided shipping estimates are based on Dock-to-Dock delivery to commercial buildings and insurance.
- Options (Commercial Buildings only):
- Dock-to-Dock: (Default)
- The shipment is delivered to the curbside only on a pallet.
- The shipment is delivered inside the building on a pallet
- The shipment is delivered inside the office and placed at the desired location
- Packaging material and pallets are removed from premises
- Options (Residential): The cost of delivery to a residential building is always higher. We need to acquire the cost on individual basis.
We pack all items securely to prevent them from being damaged during shipping. Unfortunately, regardless of all our efforts, accidents happen. We ensure all our shipments, but here is what we need to be able to submit a claim.
- The customer must inspect the shipments immediately and notify the delivery driver in case of damages
- If the shipment is damaged, note all the visible damages on the receipt and notify the delivery driver.
- Take multiple pictures of the shipment, delivery truck, receipt and all related people and objects.
Please note: Shipping and Delivery Charges are non-refundable