3M 1860 N95 MASK, Box of 20
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Widely used 3M 1860 Surgical Mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Manufacturer's Product ID: 1860
The N95 mask are reserved for Covid-19 front line medical workers only.
Please note, we have to validate the purchase of these masks. If we cannot validate you as an approved medical worker. You will not receive them and you will be refunded after taking 20% restocking fee.
CDC NIOSH Approved N95 Masks
Guide for Identifying FDA EUA Authorized N95 Respirators for Battelle CCDS™ Processing