The ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit is the gold standard in consistent energy delivery. The System 5000 allows you to perform a myriad of procedures with just one machine. No other electrosurgical generator allows surgeons to customize the output characteristics as precisely as the System 5000.
The 5000 offers multiple modes for the full range of electrosurgical capabilities. Unique modes on the System 5000 include the Fluids Mode, which provides an additional boost of energy in procedures taking place in a fluid environment, and the Laparoscopic Mode, which limits open circuit voltages to below 2,700 volts in all modes, reducing the potential risk of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
The Dynamic Response Technology used in the System 5000 Electrosurgical Generator is unique to ConMed products. It delivers optimal clinical effects in all operational modes through the continuous synchronization of current and voltage. Additionally, the Advanced Digital Signal Processing architecture enables the system to sample current and voltage at over 450,000 times per second, adjusting the output accordingly to deliver consistent tissue effect.
CONMED SYSTEM 5000 ELECTROSURGICAL UNIT FEATURES:
- Custom energy activation cable allows for seamless activation with the da Vinci S and Si surgical robotic systems.
- Automatic Return Monitor includes three advanced specialty modes and nine programmable accessory portals.
- Remote power control with standard electrosurgical pencil.
- General Mode: Provides full power performance for open surgical procedures.
- Fluids Mode: Provides immediate energy delivery for procedures performed in a fluid medium.
- Laparoscopic Mode: Provides optimal safety by limiting output voltages below 2,700 volts through microprocessor-controlled circuitry. This minimizes the potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling, insulation breakdown and unintended burns.
- Pulse Cut Mode: Provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
- Pulse Coag Mode: Provides pulsing bursts of coagulation energy for better control of hemostasis at the operative site, resulting in visibly less tissue carbonization than standard coagulation at equivalent power settings.
- Multiple Bipolar Modes: Micro bipolar for fine and precise coagulation. Macro bipolar for more energy intensive bipolar applications.
EKG Cart and Foot Control Sold Separately