The Surgi-Stretcher is a multi-position stretcher intended for pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery, all in one unit. With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures which require precision head position, such as ophthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
Designed with a low-profile head piece allowing site access for both over brow and side approach procedures. Easy to use controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section and Knee Section
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Specifications
- Hydraulic: 24 - 32" (61 - 81 cm).
- Powered: 22 - 30" (56 - 76 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 87.5" (222 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 81.5" (207 cm).
Backrest Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 90 degree (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 80 degree (electrically operated).
Knee Flex Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 75 degree (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 60 degree (electrically operated).