Medfusion 3500 MRI Compatible Syringe Pump
The Medfusion 3500 offers programmable upper/lower limits, alerting clinicians & recording events when exceeded. Library entry allows blank fields for more accurate patient-specific data entry. Its FlowSentry offers rapid alarm response (<5 min. w/ 60cc syringe) & reduced false alarms. An enhanced graphic display & post-occlusion bolus reduction allow earlier intervention. Horizontal design protects syringe & enables single-handed loading. Large, bright screen, adjustable backlighting, & intuitive hardware/software complemented by molded handle & sealed case.
Programmable Dose Limits:
- Programmable upper and lower limits for dose, rate, bolus, and loading dose in all library entries.
- When exceeded, these soft limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event.
- The library also allows blank fields, which promote more accurate patient-specific data entry.
Enhanced Pressure Monitoring:
- Breakthrough Rapid Occlusion Detection Technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features.
- Most rapid alarm response time. Less than five minutes at 1 ml/hr with a 60cc syringe.
- Reduced false alarms.
- Enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention.
- Post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to less than 0.3 ml.
Simple and Ergonomic:
- Horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel.
- Single-handed loading of all syringe sizes.
- Large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting.
- Intuitive hardware interface and task-oriented software.
- Convenient molded handle.
- Sealed case prevents fluid ingress.
This unit can be used in MRI Rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 Gauss.