Midmark 419 Procedure Chair
Midmark 419 Examination Chair - Refurbished
The Midmark 419 features a slim backrest and narrow neck area, providing optimal head and neck clearance. It also boasts a sizable work surface with increased legroom, allowing for better patient access and convenience. Powered controls allow for easy manipulation, with a 22" to 40" height range and adjustable armrests to reduce injury risk for caregivers.
- Articulating headrest makes positioning the patient easy and providing you with maximum room to work.
- Removable upholstery top makes it easy to clean and sanitize the upholstery
- Pull out foot extension and leveling screw
Specialty / Medical Practice: Ophthamalogy, ENT, Dermatology and more
- Product Usage: Patient examination and procedure
- Brand: Midmark
- Patient Capacity: 320 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor only
- Foot: 18" W x 15" L
- Back: 22" W x 20" L
- Seat: 21" W x 19" L
- Voltage: 120V
- Days to be ready: 1-2 business days
*Recommended Circuit: A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this table. The table should not be connected to an electrical circuit with other appliances or equipment unless the circuit is rated for the additional load.
* Arm rests sold separately