The Renaissance Stretcher is a full-featured, durable patient handling system that comes standard with Fifth Wheel Steering, increasing mobility while decreasing the amount of effort needed to push the stretcher. Pop-up handles allow for easy maneuverability and steel-ring brakes ensure that the stretcher remains a firmly locked working surface when needed.
The Renaissance Stretcher is suited to be used for ambulatory surgery, emergency, surgery, recovery unit, maternity, PACU, cath lab, extended stay, endoscopy, ultrasound, trauma, cardiology, GI lab, nuclear medicine, radiology, transport, or outpatient surgery.
Stryker Renaissance Stretcher Features
- 8" (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Uni-lower pedal.
- Fibersin backrest/steel foot-end litter.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering.
- Four-wheel steel-ring brakes with dual end activators.
- Locking caster steering.
- Rubber bumpers.
- Three-sided foot control hydraulics.