Is your clinic in need of a makeover? A tear in an examination table is more than just an eyesore, it can also pose a health hazard. If you're considering remodeling or upgrading your medical practice, look no further than our expert Medical Equipment Upholstery Service. Our experienced team can easily reupholster your exam tables and chairs, with a wide range of medical-grade materials to choose from. Our services include exam table upholstery, examination chair upholstery, and even matching stools and guest chairs. Trust us to provide not only a fresh new look for your clinic, but a safe and comfortable environment for your patients. Contact us today to learn more!
Following is a list of most common pricing for standard tables, please reach out to us if you cannot find what you are looking for. The price could vary based on the model based on regular upholstery without stiching or special patterns.
- Standard Manual Exam Table: $450.00
- Standard Power Exam Table Top: $450.00
- Standard Single Section Treatment Table: $275.00
- Standard 3 Section Treatment Table: $550.00
- Standard Procedure Chair: $750.00*
- Physician Stool with Back: $120.00
- Physician Stool without a back: $65.00
* There is additional cost for some chairs like Reliance 980 since they require addition assembly
We use medical grade material and warranty regular usage of the material only so, no cuts with sharp objects, and staining agents are not covered.
Average upholstery time: 1-2 weeks
Good to know:
- The use of upholstery "Conditioners" or "Protectants" is not recommended and should be avoided.
- Remove ordinary dirt and smudge with a mild soup and water solution and clean, soft cloth or towel and dry shortly.
Some of the staining agents includes: Baby Oil, Ketchup, chocolate, motor oil, olive oil, grape juice, urine, blood, tea, coffee, betadine, eye shadow, crayon, grease, tobacco tar (nicotine), permanent marker, yellow mustard, lipstick, ballpoint pen,...
- We must have a signed credit card authorization form on file prior to start of any service.
- Your credit card is not charged until the service is completed
- If you wish not to pay by credit card, please notify us ahead of time, so it can be noted on your CC authoriztion form.
We must have a signed credit card authorization form on file prior to start of any service. Your credit card is not charged until the service is completed If you wish not to pay by credit card, please notify us ahead of time, so it can be noted on your CC authoriztion form.
Free Loaner Policy and Agreement
- You must sign a free loaner agreement & leave a check or valid credit card information as security deposit.
- You must provide us with a completed and signed credit card authorization form for our records for security deposit. (We must have a completed and signed credit card authorization form if using credit card)
- You are responsible for damages to our loaner, if any.
- Once you are notified of the repair costs, you must contact us within 3 business days with your decision to proceed with repairs or not.
- If you decide to proceed with the repairs, you can keep the loaner while the repairs are being made. You will be contacted once the repairs are completed.
- If you decide not to proceedwith the repairs, the repair is considered complete and the loaner must be returned within 3 business daysand/or it will be converted to rental and a rental fee will be rendered.
Please note, fees will be applied if the loaners are not returned and/or not we do not hear back from you within 3 business days after completion of the repair.