ABS PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420 Pharmacy / Vaccine Under counter Freezer
The ABS PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420 Pharmacy Under counter Freezer 4.2 Cu. Ft, Solid Door (Built-In) feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
Periodic defrosting is required.
The Built-In models are designed with a “front breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
ABS PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420 Pharmacy Under counter Freezer is environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
The ABS PH-ABT-HC-UCBI-0420 Pharmacy Under counter Freezer acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C to 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F to 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in the freezer.
Pharmacy Freezer Features:
- 4.2 cu. Ft. Capacity
- Two fixed shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Recessed door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Hfc-free refrigerant (r600a), foam insulation and packaging
Pharmacy Freezer Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions:
- Width: 23 3/4″
- Depth: 24 1/2”
- Height: 33 3/8″
- Manual defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, 1.5 amps, 1/8 hp
- Ul/c-ul listed
- Shipping weight: 132 lbs.
Pharmacy Freezer Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°f to -13°f (-15°c to -25°c)
- Temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current CDC guidelines