Midmark 630 HUMANFORM Procedure Chair
The Midmark 630 is carefully crafted with the human body in mind - facilitating natural movement and enabling enhanced positioning. Its Motion Profiling technology keeps patients comfortably supported as the table back section is adjusted, while AST shields both patient and provider from potentially damaging impacts. And with power height, back, foot and tilt adjustments, getting each patient into the ideal position is effortless.
Specialty / Medical Practice: Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, OBGYN and more
- Product Usage: Patient examination and procedures
- Brand: Midmark Ritter
- Patient Capacity: 650 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor only
- Seat Height: 18" - 37"
- Top: 28" x 60"
- Voltage: 120V
- Days to be ready: 1-2 business days
Contact us to schedule a FaceTime / Video session to see it in action.
- Midmark 630 HUMANFORM® Procedure Chair
- White Paper: Rethink the Dermatology Room
- White Paper: Rethink the Outpatient Clinical Space: Efficient Exam Room Design
- White Paper: Five Key Factors to an Effective Exam
- Infographic: Position Yourself + Your Patient for Outpatient Procedures