The Midmark 622 Power Examination Table delivers the highest quality care to your patients, staff and you. Many different types of patients can face a frustrating dilemma in a physician's office... how to get on the exam table.
Being able to easily get onto an exam table can increase a patient's comfort during the exam, help the physician conduct a more thorough and accurate exam and increase the satisfaction level of the overall patient experience. Breaking down these barriers in the exam room by having a Barrier-Free table will allow for an equality in healthcare that has been nonexistent in the past.
- Dimensions (top): 59.5 (H) × 28.38 (W) inches (151.1 × 72.1 cm)
- Length with footrest extended: 77.5 inches (196.9 cm)
- Height: Minimum 18" (45.7 cm); Maximum 37" (94.0 cm)
- Patient Load Rating: 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" × 3.5" paper roll (53.3 × 8.9 cm)
- Electrical Receptacle: (115 VAC 5 AMPS Max.) Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side
- Rear storage pod (includes removable divider): 9.8 (H) × 7.0 (W) × 17.8 (D) inches (24.8 × 17.8 × 45.2 cm high)