Syncope Testing Head-Up Tilt Table
The Head Up Tilt™ Table (HUT™ Table) is designed to meet the ACC Expert Consensus table design requirements for head-up tilt testing equipment. The HUT™ Table travels from 70° head-up reverse Trendelenburg to perfectly level within 11 seconds. You can calibrate the upright tilt to your exact needs and testing protocols. This head-up tilt table secures the patient gently to prevent falling and is designed with a built-in foot-board support, which makes it ideal for syncope tilt table testing.
Our tilt tables are designed to provide comfort to the patient and the clinicians performing head-up tilt table tests. The HUT Table features optional drop sections to allow for unimpeded apical access during cardiac imaging, increasing multi-modality value.
Our head up tilt table is perfect for:
- Research Physicians
- Optional Echocardiogram Imaging Exam Drop Section One Hand Rapid Release
- Patented Non-Pinch Closure
- Sonographer 2-Way Drop Section with Remote Release and Patient Back Support
- Positioning Wedge
- Height Adjustment: 31" - 39"
- Trendelenburg Adjustment: +15° - -90°
- Tilt Rate: 6.5' per second
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Hand Controller w/ Memory Positioning
- Power loss battery backup
- Secure / Adjustable Patient Safety Strap System
- Integrated/Folding Foot Platform
- 2-Way Individual Locking Casters
- Tilt testing for syncope
- Echocardiography (with dual drop section option)
- Standing venous studies
- Bradycardia evaluation