Olympus UES-40 Surgmaster ESU
Olympus UES-40 SurgMaster
The refurbished Olympus SurgMaster Electrosurgical Unit UES-40 offers significantly improved performance in cutting and coagulation for electrosurgery. Allowing the use of conventional monopolar resectoscopes as well as bipolar and monopolar hand instruments, the UES-40 also enables resection in saline procedures.
The UES-40 is compatible with the SonoSurg Ultrasonic Surgical System, allowing high-frequency output using its transducer, further expanding surgical possibilities.
- Solid and reliable performance
- Automatic smoke evacuation available
- Dual resection mode
Olympus UES 40 Specifications
- Output Method: Monopolar, bipolar, and saline modes
- Voltage: 120 V / 220-240 V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 350 x 150 x 400 mm
- Weight: 12.0 kg