Heine EN 100 Wall Transformer with positive lock:
The EN100 provides a constant 3.5V output voltage independent of mains voltage fluctuations.
- Economical in use, always the right amount of light and environmentally-friendly, no batteries necessary.
- Magnetic On/Off mechanism. No moving parts that can wear out or be damaged.
- Durable and maintenance-free. Once selected, the brightness remains the same.
- Soft start avoids current surge during the switch-on phase. Protects bulbs in the critical switch-on phase and prolongs bulb life. Economical in use.
- Advanced, ergonomic handle design. Continuous brightness control on the handle. Quality spiral cords with a comfortable working radius of up to 3 m. Instrument locks as standard equipment prevent unauthorized removal.
- Flexible extension option. Freely expandable with additional extension unit