Midmark Accessory - socket weldment
Midmark Accessory - Socket Weldment
A socket weldment is a type of pipe connection. It is allowing the arm be inserted into the pipe and lock to keep it in place. The socket weldment provides a strong and reliable connection that can withstand high pressures.
The socket weldment is compatible with the following Midmark chairs and tables so the accessories can be easily attached to them.
Midmark Accessories requiring socket weldment:
- Ritter 253 LED exam Light
- Midmark Articulating Arm rest
Tables and chairs compatible with the socket weldment:
- Ritter 204 exam table
- Ritter 22x power exam table
- Ritter 630 exam chair, procedure chair
- Ritter 230 exam chair, procedure chair
- Ritter 641 exam chair, procedure chair