Ohmeda Surgical/Free-Flow Vacuum Regulator is specifically designed to provide high flow rates and minimal restriction in the Operating Room and other areas where high levels of suction are required. It provides reliable, full-range aspiration for continuous flow suction procedures and is equipped with many convenient, easy-to-use features to facilitate surgical and emergency suctioning.
Other features include:
Surgical/Free-Flow regulates vacuum levels at Low, Medium and High levels up to full vacuum with gauge increments up to 200 mmHg Straight-through suction control Provides high flow rates up to 150 L/min and prevents buildup of aerosols; reduces clogging and downtime Full Range Regulation Regulates at Low, Medium and High settings up to full line vacuum.
- Quick Flip On/Off Switch Observable On position.
- Turns On to preset level.
- Can be turned off with elbow (useful when scrubbed).
- Diagnostic Window Direct observation of mechanical workings.
- Simple access for cleaning and repairs.
- Interchangeable modular parts
- Gas sterilizable