Philips Respironics Trilogy 100
Trilogy 100 portable life-support ventilators are designed for versatility. They can be used in the home and alternative care sites, and provide non-invasive as well as invasive ventilator support with added sensitivity for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients. The Trilogy 100 offers two circuit types: a passive circuit with exhalation port or an active circuit with an exhalation valve and proximal pressure line.
The Trilogy 100 can be used with a SD card that stores all necessary ventilation data. The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and assist with identifying the need for any adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for supplementary analysis in a number of applications.
The ventilator's many compatible accessories, including multiple disposable circuits, with advanced technology and software, enhance patient ventilation as well as maintain effective treatment and improve patient care.
- Intuitive interface combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance during hospital titration or home use.
- Offers up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor a patient's breath-by-breath waveform.
- Daily details, displaying the patient's therapy for the past 30 days.
- Trend overviews of the past 12 months displaying: pressure, breath rate, percentage of triggered breaths, peak inspiratory patient flow, estimated exhaled tidal volume, leak, Ti/Ttot and minute ventilation.
FDA Regulation and Certification
The sale of this item may be subject to strict regulations by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. The item has been cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.