The Topcon CT-80 AutoComputerized Tonometer brings quick and accurate tonometry readings to your fingertips. The instrument has been redesigned to make intraocular pressure readings easier and more comfortable than ever before. With the aid of a new alignment bar and an improved air cylinder, the interval time between measurements has been reduced by over 30%, enabling you to see more patients on a daily basis. The CT-80 also features an innovative triple patient safety function, a new dual sensor system for highly accurate measurement data, automatic and manual measurement modes, and a built-in printer. Up to three individual measurements plus an averaged value for each eye can be printed
- Measurement Range: 0 - 60 mm, [0-30mmHg / 0-60mmHg (Selectable)]
- Working Distance: 11mm
- Measurement Display: TV Monitor Screen.
- *R/L change-over. . . automatically detected and displayed.
- *Up to three measurements of each eye can be displayed and printed out.
- Measurement Recording: Built-in Printer
- Allignment: When the alignment luminous spots are within the inner alignment mark,
- *In Auto Mode: measurement is automatically activated.
- *In Manual Mode: alignment will change from a broken box to a solid pattern when proper alignment is achieved, and depressing the switch on the omni-directional joystick activates the measuring cycle.
- Error Indication: When the measurement signal is not strong enough, the IOP value is indicated in ( ) or just ‘ERR’ is displayed.
- Base Travel: 44mm (back & forth) / 88mm (left & right) / 28mm (vertically)
- Chin rest vertical Travel: 68mm
Specialty / Medical Practice: Ophthalmalogy, Optometery
- Product Usage: Measures the eye pressure
- Brand: TopCon
- Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Voltage: 120 V
- Days to be ready: 1-2