Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Blue Filter
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
Welch Allyn revolutionary PanOptic Ophthalmoscope addresses the fundamental challenge in ophthalmoscopy—to get a good view of the fundus in order to make a sufficient assessment. Patented Axial PointSource™ Optics make it easy to enter undulated pupils, offering a 25º field of view, resulting in a view of the fundus that's 5X greater than you see with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undulated eye. Direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undiluted eye
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Halogen HPX lamp provides bright, white light
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control