Welch Allyn Cp 100 ECG
Welch Allyn Cp 100 ECG - Refurbished
The Welch Allyn CP100 electrocardiograph encompasses a full alphanumeric keyboard, an LCD display, user-programmable reports of standard size, as well as optional battery or AC power. ECG tests saved to a memory card or USB will be compatible with the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ workstation, which is capable of connection to additional electronic patient-information systems like billing or medical records.
- A 12-lead resting ECG that provides accurate measurements
- High-resolution thermal printer creates standard and customized reports
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD screen
Specialty / Medical Practice: Cardialogy, Emergency Medicine, General Practice and more
- Product Usage: It reecords the electrical signal from the heart to check for different heart conditions.
- Brand: Welch Allyn
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 16.5" x 6.5'
- Voltage: 120V
- Days to be ready: 1-2