Midmark Ritter M9 UltraClave Autoclave -Automatic Autoclaves Sterilizer is fast and easy to use.
The Midmark Ritter M9 UltraClave Autoclave is fast and easy to use. The Ritter M9 automatic autoclave sterilizer takes advantage of pulse air removal technology.
- Convenience at a glance with the LCD display
- No more wet instruments since the autoclave door opens automatically opens at the end of cycle
- LCD displays error for increase safety features and sterilization does not start
- Door not being completely closed
- Water level low
- Easy filling and draining
- Optional printer accessory
- Self Program Controls
- Pre programmed Controls
Specialty / Medical Practice: General Practice, OBGYN, Dental, Surgery Center, Emergency Medicine, and more
- Product Usage: Sterilization of instruments
- Brand: Midmark Ritter
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- 15.3" x 20.5" with plug
- H: 16.5" with printer
- Chamber: 9" diam. x 15" deep
- 20 self-seal sterilization pouches
- Box of autoclave cleaner
- 1 Tray
- Voltage: 120 v
- Days to be ready: 1- 2
Why should you consider purchasing a Ritter M11 previous model autoclave:
The budget friendly Ritter M11 previous model iss fully refurbished by Angelus Medical & Optical Equipment fully trained technicians and looks almost new.
The fully automatic sterilizer is ideal for a new office with limited budget. The ease of use means, there is not any special training required and practically anyone will be able to do this task.
How to extend the life and performance of an autoclave:
All equipment require maintenance in order to extend their longevity. For e the best performance and extending the life of your autoclave, it is recommended:
- Conduct preventive maintenance (PM) every 6 months. This process should be conducted by a professional and requires replacement of some of the heavily used parts and takes approximately 2-3 hours.
- Clean your autoclave every 20 cycles. This can be done at the office by simply placing a pouch of the autoclave cleaner in the chamber and running a full cycle. This process will clean:
- All internal tubing
- To keep instruments sterilized in between usage, sterilize them in individual self seal pouches.