Reichert 11625 Phoropter in excellent condition. The Reichert phoropters, the first and always the best refracting instrument continues to be the industry standard after nearly 80 years.
This is a preowned Certified unit in excellent condition.
Every Phoroptor has that unmistakable feel of quality. The smooth rotation of the dials. The virtual absence of play in the mechanisms. The precise, solid click of the control knobs. Constant reminders that you’re using the world’s finest refracting instrument. It’s a fit and feel no one can duplicate, any more than they can duplicate the Phoroptor's optical quality, accuracy and reliability.
- Lens position and power verified by an auto-indexing, PC-based lensmeter
- Precision geared rotary prism for more precise interpolation of small prism diopters
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- No plastic internal components
- Legendary feel - smoothness and positive detents that made the Phoroptor famous
Sphere Range-19.00D to +16.75D
+0.12D Sphere in auxiliary dial included
Cylinder Power00D to 6.00D
Plus or minus lens system optional 0.12D and 2.00D accessory cells included
Cylinder Axis360 degrees (Double 0 to 180 degrees scale)
5 degrees graduations
- Cross-Cylinder± 0.25; ± 0.37 or ± 0.05 Optional
- Prism0 to 20 Prism Diopter, 1 Prism Diopter graduations
- Pupillary distance48 mm to 75 mm, 1 mm graduations
- Reading Distance5 to 28 inches; Centimeter and diopter scales included
Vertex Distance75 mm (normal)
Graduations extend range by 6 mm
- Auxiliary Dial10 lenses plus 2 open apertures