The Certified Refurbished complete Chattanooga Triton Traction System includes:
- Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table
- Chattanooga TX Traction Unit
- Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System
- Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System
The Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table is made up of six adjustable sections and utilizes a combination of gas springs and electric power to assist manual adjustment making controlling table positioning easy.
- The pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15° to provide flexion of the lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- The leg section is adjustable from 0° to 45°
- The head piece can be repositioned from -15° to +40° for easy access to the thoracic and cervical spine
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit allows the clinician to mimic the feel of hands on therapy by the unit's fully programmable pull patterns.
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit reduces physical demands on the clinician, can be used on chronic, sub-acute and acute conditions, and is a compliment to manual therapy. The unit relaxes muscles, improves blood flow, relieves nerve root compression and reduces disc pressure.
The Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System accessory is a comfortable approach to cervical traction, that pulls at the base of occiput creating more effective traction.
The Deluxe Belt System helps patients keep comfortable without needing bulkier buckles and belts. It offers the quickest set-up for traction therapy.